For almost 20 years, The Cassandra Report has been the leading ongoing study of youth trends, behaviors, and preferences in the U.S. and internationally, developing fresh ideas and breakthrough insights for leading companies, brands and institutions.
The Cassandra Report is published by ORC International, a division of the Engine Group.
Working at ORC you will be working with a group of dedicated, bright and energetic people. We are focused on our clients, but also ensure that our own work environment is supportive, enriching and fun! We offer competitive salaries and rich benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, Community Volunteer days, seasonal outings and more.
Cassandra is looking for a dynamic and talented junior designer to join our team!
• Contribute to all visual design for Cassandra including brainstorming, moodboards, conceptual graphics (photo mashing), cover art, interactive infographics, illustration and editorial layout.
• Create custom data charts and visualizations.
• Create wireframes and mockups to support the continual development of our web platform, including redesigns/version2.0, feature additions, UX improvements and user testing, and general design improvements.
• Collaborate closely with design, editorial, research, marketing, sales, and engineering departments.
• Play a significant role in implementing branding guidelines, overseeing design sketches to finished mark, typefaces, colors, and branded collateral.
• Design client and marketing materials including but not limited to brochures, handouts, infographics, and presentation decks.
NICE TO HAVES